Aman Perdana Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Security in our area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badrul

Badrul

Security in our area Empty
PostSubject: Security in our area   Security in our area EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello 'Prime Peace' residents;

I’ve just got my house keys yesterday and have been communicating with a couple of Prime Peace’s ‘otai’s (senior residents). One of the concern that they mentioned is on safety. I was informed that there have been a few (at least 5 known) incidences of armed robbery.
It is scaring me. The salesman specifically mentioned that Peace Prime is Peaceful especially when we have an ex-‘high ranking’ Police living amongst us. I was sold.
However, talking to the existing resident prove somewhat otherwise.
Tell me, is safety an issue in our area? How bad it is compared to other areas in Klang like Sentosa area.

Rgds/Badrul
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BadrulFX
malaysiaboleh

Security in our area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Security in our area   Security in our area EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 am

Badrul wrote:
Hello 'Prime Peace' residents;

I’ve just got my house keys yesterday and have been communicating with a couple of Prime Peace’s ‘otai’s (senior residents). One of the concern that they mentioned is on safety. I was informed that there have been a few (at least 5 known) incidences of armed robbery.
It is scaring me. The salesman specifically mentioned that Peace Prime is Peaceful especially when we have an ex-‘high ranking’ Police living amongst us. I was sold.
However, talking to the existing resident prove somewhat otherwise.
Tell me, is safety an issue in our area? How bad it is compared to other areas in Klang like Sentosa area.

Rgds/Badrul

Badrul,

I think Aman Perdana is quite safe where most of the area is guarded community. What I would like to see here is from gated community transform to "Gated and Guarded Community". That will place our housing area security a notch up. So far the bungalow housing area and B6 area has this feature. Hope more will follow as security and safety is the most importance.
Back to top Go down

Security in our area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aman Perdana Community Forum :: Member's Corner :: Member's Corner-
Jump to: